Having a girl is so much fun! Callie has a new baby and she is a very good "mommy" Here she is feeding her baby green jello. Is it wrong that I am having as much fun as she is dressing up this doll and doing it's hair? Seriously, I actually sprayed the hair with detangler this morning and combed it--just like I do with Callie.
How to date your Husband
11 years ago
2 comments:
No- it's not wrong at all!!!! I also LOVE playing "babies" with Clara Beth. We should start getting these sweet girls and their dollies together regularly for baby doll tea parties. Wouldn't that be fun!?!? Girls are just so much FUN! Of course, I wouldn't change anything about my little guy either. It's just harder for me to get into trucks and tractors. Thank goodness Daddy enjoys that as much as I enjoy the "girly" things!
I agree...girls are so much fun. I can't say I've raised a son yet, but I sure enjoy my little girl. We're looking forward to getting together to swim tomorrow!
Post a Comment