Thursday, June 7, 2007

Lazy Days at Home




Now that we are finally done with our remodeling, we have been able to spend some fun time at home. I am enjoying both kids so much! Connor has been going to camp at the health club in the mornings, so Callie and I have some Mommy time together. She is just the cutest little girl in the whole wide world! She is full of personality, and she comes up with some new and goofy thing each day. Today she decided that two pacifiers was better than one.
Next week we are starting a kindermusik program. She loves music and dancing so much, so I know it will be just her thing.




While Callie naps in the afternoon, Connor and I have been working on different school skills. This afternoon, he played a computer game for a while, and then we did some drawing. This is the first picture of a face that he has ever drawn! After our hard work, we snuggled up for a little nap. Camp wears him out, so we have been napping a little bit in the afternoon. He starts school next week (mornings Mon-Thurs).





Each day, Connor picks out his clothes and dresses himself. As you can see, he is partial to tye-dye during the day. But at night, he is head-to-toe Spiderman. Notice the Spiderman picture in the backgroud, and the Spiderman lights on the headboard? When Grandma Judy was here, she bought him lots of Spiderman shirts, so he can keep his look up during the day. He especially likes to show people his Spiderman underwear!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

How FUN! we need to hang out by the pool SOON! I love Connor's first face picture- very GOOD!!!!!!! see ya'll soon!

Aron said...

I LOVE the two pacifiers! Makgill used to crack me up when he did that. I'm glad to see that y'all are having such a great summer. Let's plan a picnic or Chic-fil-a lunch sometime next week, okay?
-Aron

Aron said...

Hey, Heidi! I was just looking at the pic of Callie- where did you get that pink folding chair in the background? I would love to get some for my playroom. Thanks!
-Aron