Friday, June 22, 2007

Camping!




We took our second camping trip last weekend. Connor and Callie had lots of fun digging in the sand at the beach. Our campsight was about 100 feet from the beach, so we just loaded up our stuff and walked over. Both kids loved playing in the water and getting sand in all their tiny crevices!






The next day we went to the campground pool. They have a lazy river and kiddie area, plus a huge regular pool, so there is plenty to do. Connor loves to ride his bike around the campground, and Callie gets to be princess in her bike trailer. On the way to the pool, Callie decided she needed goggles, so she put these on all by herself.



The picture on top is Callie and Jason last week, and the picture on the bottom is Connor and Jason in 2004. I love these pictures!



















So I guess this means we're done with the beach for the day.














Playing in the dirt outside the trailer!













I wondered why people were laughing as I drove by them.

No comments: