I went to pick up Callie at preschool this afternoon. Jason called me from home, asking where the video camera was. Apparently, Connor decided he was hungry and that he would make himself a pizza. He used a tortilla and ketchup, and then cut up a piece of string cheese. Of course, he is now insisting we will all eat it for dinner.
Jason is distracting him now, while I made a new pizza with pizza sauce. His is on the right, and mine is on the left. Do you think we can pull it off? I saved his, just in case.
Being a Mom is hard work!
2 comments:
Love it! Creative, isn't he?
Ha! I sure hope he buys it, or else you all are in for an interesting dinner :)
His creations are at least better than Madeline's. She likes to crack eggs in a bowl and then mix in flour, sugar, bread crumbs, mustard, Goldfish, soy sauce, and anything else she can get her hands on. She insists that she is making it for her friends, and that she is going to have a party. So, you might want to warn Callie that if she ever gets an invitation from Madeline for a party she had better not eat the food!
~Amy
Post a Comment