
The kids had a good time trick-or-treating. We took them to Baraboo to visit Grandma Crystal at work, and then to visit Grandpa at work too. Then we took them around the square to collect their goodies. It was fun because we ran into some people we went to high school with and got to see their kids. Of course, not as fun as the gigantic South Carolina party! We miss you guys!


It was kind of windy for our little cheerleader.
2 comments:
They are precious!
Hey, Heidi, do you remember that book you told us about last year that dealt with the difficult questions kids ask about God? Would you mind sending me the title? We are definitely getting some of those hard-to-answer questions. By the way, I would have emailed, but I can only find your old address. We miss y'all!
What a fun trip. My grandma is also the "glue" that holds the family together. That is great that you all could celebrate together. I hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment