We had a Strawberry Shortcake party at Grandpa & Grandma Ritz's house. Callie wore her special Strawberry Shortcake party dress.
This picture is to show off my hard work making the cake, and also to prove I was at the party, since this is the only picture of me!
Callie loved her Strawberry Shortcake doll from cousin Kellie.
The next morning she insisted on wearing her hat and having her Strawberry doll next to her at breakfast.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Big Girl! We miss you (and your brother and parents)! Looks like a fun party. Heidi- GREAT JOB on the cake!
Very cool cake Heidi. Happy 2nd BD Callie. We miss you all very much. I LOVED Strawberry Shortcake when I was growing up. So awesome that Callie is into it. Hope all is well with the family.
Happy Birthday Callie!! We miss you guys lots but are glad things are going well!! LOVE the cake!!
Post a Comment