Monday, October 22, 2007

Swim practice

Connor and Callie start swim lessons tomorrow. I took them to the swim club today to buy the required swim cap and goggles for Connor. He told me he had to practice in the bath tub to be ready for his lessons.

How much water do you think ended up on the floor?


2 comments:

Courtney said...

Great update, Heidi...glad to hear you guys are well and ATTEMPTING to establish a routine...your pictures were great also...we miss you guys. Olivia apparently still thinks that Callie is part of her class because, when I ask each day as I pick her up from MMO who she saw, Callie is always at the top of the list, followed immediately by HEIDI!!

Miss you guys...keep in touch!

Jennie said...

I miss you and Jason and of course Conner and Callie. I actually can't believe you're gone....how are you feeling? Settled? Hope you are so happy and loving it there!