Thursday, July 12, 2007

Heidi visits The Police



I took a really fun overnight trip to Tampa yesterday to see The Police in concert. I've always been a Sting fan, and Jason and I saw him in concert several years ago. So, when The Police decided to reunite, I knew I had to go! My brother (also named Jason) lives in Tampa, and I convinced him to go with me. He claims to "sort of remember" The Police, even though he is 5 years younger than me. The concert was great, and we had fun watching some very interesting dancers around us. Clearly Jason and I inherited the same "I-can't-dance" gene!

4 comments:

The Severances said...

That must have been sooo much stinkin' fun! I am a Police and Sting fan myself. I even have the biography about him (it was given to us, though!)

Aron said...

That is SOOOO FUN!!! Is it okay for me to be just a teeny bit jealous?!? I'm so glad that you had a good time. We really missed y'all at the zoo today, though!

Rebecca said...

soo fun- glad you got to go! we missed you guys at the zoo though=) hopefully next time!!

Courtney said...

been wonderin' how it was...great pictures, glad you had a good time, glad you're back!