So, when his new tour started, I just had to get tickets. This time, I got first row, lower level seats. I could have had floor seats, but I thought one row up from the floor would make it easier to see the stage. We were toward the back of the arena though, so we still watched the jumbotron to get a close look. About half way through the show, he left the rest of the band on the main stage and started walking through the crowd in the floor seats. Then he climbed up on a "secret" stage about 25 feet away from us and played 3 songs! Unfortunately, we couldn't climb over our barrier to get even closer, but we were still pretty close. The first thing he said was "Who has the good seats now?" Of course, the people in the nosebleed seats in the back were thrilled because it was almost like they were front-row.
We got a few decent pictures. Enjoy!
1 comment:
I am jealous!! I bet that was a lot of fun. I don't think I have your email, but as I was checking out blogs, Stacey saw your name and wanted me to send you his latest music link, in case you have not heard it. Sorry to do it as a comment--not sure if you will even get it! The site is: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stacey-Severance/6796183698
The single is available on itunes.
I hope you guys are doing well. Email me when you can!
lia_severance@yahoo.com
Post a Comment