Callie's preschool had a cute family tree on the wall where everyone has posted a family picture. Sounds like an easy thing to do-right? When I tried to find a picture that had all of us in it, I had to go all the way back to Christmas. In the Christmas picture, Callie has her eyes closed. The family picture before that is our last night in LaCrosse, which was in April of 2006!! So, in the last 2 1/2 years, we have exactly two pictures of our entire family. PATHETIC!! Again I say "Oh Collin, where for art thou." So, before church yesterday, we all piled on the sofa and hit the auto-timer. It's actually pretty decent, for us.
How to date your Husband
11 years ago
1 comment:
I LOVE it! The kids have grown so much. They are precious! Come to SC soon, and we'll do that family portrait for you. Miss y'all so much!
Post a Comment