I'm a bad, bad blogger. But, I have a good excuse. We are finally moved into our new house! The main living spaces are cleared of boxes, but the basement is a total disaster. We've decided that will be our "winter project." We're very happy with how the house turned out, and we have vowed to never move again. Here are a couple of pictures--notice how Connor appears in all of them!


Dining Room - It's hard to tell without a table! That is really the only major piece of furniture we need to buy.

Family Room

Master Bedroom
3 comments:
It's Beautiful! Congratulations on getting moved in!
yeah!! I know you are soo glad to be in your own home!!!!!! =) love all the new pics and catching up - we have had a busy month as well! the kids are adorable! I know you are glad to have 2 mornings a week to yourself=)
Gorgeous home Heidi!
Post a Comment