We had a great time in Florida. The weather was perfect
This is Callie's new favorite pose. Get used to it.
Jason and I went out to eat a few times while the kids stayed home with Grandma. We had some great seafood, and giant strawberry daiquiris.
Best story of the trip: My brother, Jason, came down from Tampa one weekend and we rented a boat. We pulled up to a beach and got out to do some shelling. Connor was having trouble digging a hole with the shovel, so I showed him how. Then I sat down to read my book. A few minutes later, Connor said "I buried Callie's shoes". What ??????????? For some reason, he decided to bury Callie's super-cute, hot pink Mary Jane Crocs. Where did he bury them? Hmmm . . . I forgot to put the "X" was his answer. Even though he was digging right next to me, we couldn't find them. We dug a HUGE hole, and they were no where to be found. Connor felt really bad, and insisted he would buy Callie some new "cracks" as she calls them. Notice the beach girl face down in the sand.
Marco has a great park, and the kids had fun playing there. This year they added a splash pad.
Callie had a great time in the pool. She loved holding onto the swim noodle and paddling around by herself.
Connor enjoyed looking for shells at the beach. One of the first days, he saw a boy who was selling sand dollars out of a cardboard box. Connor decided he should collect shells and sell them too. Except he just picked up broken pieces! When no one wanted to buy them, he started yelling "Free shells" which is pretty funny on a beach full of shells!
1 comment:
FUN-NY stories, Heidi. Looks like a REALLY fun vacation. I'm a little bit jealous, I'll be honest. Looking forward to your visit coming up real soon. I know Liv will love seeing Callie.
Post a Comment