I know, I know . . . I'm the world's worst blogger! But, there is just NOTHING going on right now. We are in the midst of the worst winter since 1978 with record snowfall. We are holed up in our teeny, tiny apartment, just dying for fresh air!
Sometimes we bake cookies. Notice Callie isn't wearing any pants. This must have been one of the one thousand times I have tried to potty-train her--unsuccessfully.
Sometimes we throw the kids up in air.
Sometimes we do Callie's hair and then talk about how beautiful she is.
Sometimes we make faces at each other.
Please, someone save us from this winter misery! The only bright spot is that we are only a few weeks away from our Florida trip. If we can make it until then, things will get much more exciting. When we get back, they will start digging the basement of our house. We can't wait to drive by and actually see something happening. In May, Jason and I are going to Charleston for a meeting, and a visit with our Florence friends. I can't wait to see everyone! We are closing on the house in late July, and then Connor starts kindergarten!
2 comments:
Yay...you made a new post! I definitely understand feeling like you haven't done anything all winter long, but it's still fun to see your pictures of indoor fun :)
-Amy
Okay, that was HILARIOUS!!! I LOVE the part about doing Callie's hair and then discussing her beauty. Sounds familiar. And, she is SO BEAUTIFUL! Both of them are! I can't believe how they've changed. I wish they could come with you to Florence, but we are so looking forward to seeing you and Jason. Keep those updates coming...and could you post some snow pics for Mak? He's FASCINATED by the stuff! Love y'all!
Post a Comment