Jason is working two 12 hour shifts this weekend. So that means I get to spend all day on Mother's Day with my wonderful children!
Today Connor had swim lessons, and then we went for a swim in our pool. Our neighbors came over and brought pizza, so we had a nice time. Jason is not working next week, and we have our first big camping trip planned. We are taking the camper to Myrtle Beach, where we will store it for the summer. Then we can camp all we want without having to take it back and forth. When we get back, Grandma Judy is coming for a visit. We love having her here, because Mommy gets out of the house!
We are finally, FINALLY, done with our renovations on the house. This was the first week since we moved here (a year ago!) that I felt like I could relax and not start working on the "next project" We're hoping for a nice, relaxing summer.
1 comment:
I just found you through Jennie's blog. I'm so glad that I did!!! Everything looks great! I'm so excited about being able to keep up with you this way. Can't wait to meet Jason's mom at CB's party this weekend! -Aron
Post a Comment